The Lomprez water mill, that leans against an impressive farmhouse, was probably built at the same time as the medieval castle (12th century) and the fortified village. At the time, on behest of the Count La Roche, a vast pond was laid out in order to power the mill.
The mill – the only remaining building from that particular period – was fully active until 1920. Since then, the waterwheel was reconstructed and the pond filled up in order to make way for the village hall and park.
Visits upon request.